Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art located in Denver, Colorado, is an art museum that houses three principal collections and includes the original studio and also an art school building of artist Vance Kirkland. The Museum aims to allow visitors to time travel through 150 years of art. The never-ending evolution of collections contains 30,000 works by more than 1,500 artists and designers, with about 4,400 works on view.
Denver’s Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art inspires people through the beauty of art and design presented in a unique and approachable way.
Timed tickets are no longer required. Online tickets can be purchased also with tickets for walk-in visitors are also welcome.
Under health guidelines, unvaccinated visitors are encouraged to wear masks.
Free admission for Kirkland Museum members
$10 General Admission (ages 13+ only)
$8 Seniors (age 65+), Teachers, Students (ages 13+), and active-duty military personnel with ID
Due to the fragility of these collections and the popular but vulnerable salon style which they are displayed at, Kirkland Museum limits public visitations during open hours and events to ages 13 and up. Visitors between the ages of 13 and 17 are also welcome but must be accompanied by an adult. EZ Denver Junk Removal
Colorado and Regional Art Works
- Set Design Maquette for ‘The Trojan Women’ – Henry Lowenstein
- Nuestra Señora Lamenta por Sus Niños, Victimas de Nuestra Violencia – José Raul Esquibel
- Bottled Birds – Donna Marecak
- Winter Witch Frightened by Spring – Edward Marecak
- Seated Woman – Helen Hoyt
- Colorado Landscape – John Edward Thompson
International Decorative Art
- Electric Water Kettle – Peter Behrens
- Centerpiece Bowl with Pewter Holder – Peter Behrens
- Danse Moderne Jazz Plate – Viktor Schreckengost
- RAR (Rocking Armchair Rod) – Charles Eames
- Three Panel Screen – Christopher Dresser
- Autumn – Vance Kirkland
- Four Suns in Space – Vance Kirkland
- Fences of Little Italy (Cleveland) – Vance Kirkland
- Landscape Fantasy – Vance Kirkland
- Fantastic Flowers – Vance Kirkland
- Martian Dance – Vance Kirkland
Your gift to Kirkland Museum can start now! Your generosity will ensure the Museum follows through its mission in engaging the Colorado community with the rich history of the city. Allowing the museum to offer unique exhibitions and exciting new programs will take Kirkland Museum to extra miles.
You can go here to donate https://www.kirklandmuseum.org/join-support/donate/
Address: 1201 Bannock St, Denver, CO
See other tourist attractions like Larimer Square