Knowing the history of Denver, Colorado might be easy through the internet but it would be so much better to learn the city’s history by visiting the museum located at Broadway in Denver. The History Colorado Center is home to the artifacts, stories, and art intermingle to tell the tale of Colorado. Designed for multi-generational audiences and consists of over fifteen exhibits ranging to four floors, capturing the pioneering individualistic spirit of Colorado.
Welcome to HCC
Tickets do have limited capacities for the comfort and safety of all the guests and staff. Tickets are now available for purchase at the front desk on the day of your visit or maybe purchase your ticket/s online for a discount!
Preparing for your visit by purchasing a ticket to the museum, you must abide by the following visitation policies imposed as per guidelines and requirements related to COVID-19.
- Everyone is highly encouraged unvaccinated or partially vaccinated visitors must wear masks when indoor spaces. Visitors who are fully vaccinated may remove their masks according to their preferences.
- For compliance with Denver public health protocols, all field trip participants, staff, and volunteers are required to wear masks if they are ages 2 and older when visiting the History Colorado Center. This includes students, teachers, chaperones, and accompanying children.
- Must arrive no more than 15 minutes before your ticketed time.
During the Visit
- History Colorado will manage in the capacity of the building.
- Enhanced cleaning, physical-distancing guidelines between parties, and adjusted operation of some high-traffic areas following public-health guidelines remain in place.
The State Historic Preservation Office is at the heart of History Colorado’s mission to engage the community of Colorado to engage in discover, preserve, and take pride in the architectural and archeological heritage by providing statewide leadership and support for preserving the rich history of Colorado. EZ Denver Junk Removal
Make a difference! With your support from your time, membership support, tax-deductible contributions and so much more that can make HCC continue to engage people in the past may join and support their mission while enjoying exclusive benefits solely for members.
You can also contribute by donating to their Annual Fund or by leaving a legacy for the coming generations. One other way is to volunteer your time. Find a volunteer opportunity that you think is perfect for you. To start a career in history, museums, or collections care. They also offer internships.
Address: 1200 N Broadway, Denver, CO
See other tourist attractions like Denver Art Museum